Hi to all,
I hope each and everyone of you had a WONDERFUL Fall Break! It is hard to believe that it is over, but we have an exciting quarter of learning, field trips, assemblies, holidays and SO much more! Just wanted to share some friendly reminders as we get back into the groove of things.
- Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a FULL day of learning. Dismissal is at 2:30
- Library day is on Wednesday. Many students do not have a book at home, but if you do, please return it so that your child can get a new one.
- Homework will resume again this week. I will also return the phonics books at the end of this week, and some students will start receiving their phonics books.
- Quiet Corner is over. No need to send blankets on at the beginning of the week anymore.
- Last but not least, I would like to introduce myself as the new Mrs. Courtney Demchuk! We had the most AMAZING day! Feel free to call me Mrs. Demchuk, Mrs. D, Courtney, Miss Lesiak. I will wait until the end of the school year to officially change it. Considering many of the kids accidentally call me mom, it will be an adjustment for all! 🙂 Here are a few pictures from our special day! Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing you all.