- Tomorrow is an exciting day! Here are some friendly reminders and information to make sure tomorrow is 100% successful and fun!!
- Please arrive to school on time tomorrow. We will quickly check in, take attendance, account for lunches, do a restroom break and then head on our way.
- Students DO NOT need to bring backpacks or folders tomorrow, but of course, you still may do so. We will return to Camarena at approximately 2:00 and dismissal will be at the regular time of 2:30.
- LUNCH! Please pack your child a sack lunch (paper bag, plastic grocery bag) that can be thrown away at Bates Nut Farm. Do NOT pack Tupperware or containers that you would like to keep. These students checked off that they ordered a lunch from the cafeteria on the permission slip: Damien, Isaac, Piper, Daylen, Joe and Ian. Those students will get a sack lunch from the cafeteria, everybody else must bring one from home.
- Please check the weather forecast and wear comfortable clothing, shoes, and put sunscreen on prior to arriving to school, if needed.
- Parent Chaperones: These are the parents that signed up and paid to come. Please let me know if this has changed. Damien, Deyani, Madison, Nathan, Ethan, Sophia, Ronin, Daylen, Emma, Ayaka, Chloe
- Parent chaperones may come in with us in the morning and help with bathroom breaks, getting the school lunches, etc. before we head on out. Remember that parents are driving themselves, as we can’t accommodate all 5 classes and their parents. Feel free to chit chat in the morning and carpool.
2. PUMPKINS!!!! We will be doing a pumpkin investigation next week, October 31st. Within the next week, please have your child bring in a small pumpkin, that can easily sit on their desk. Write their name on the bottom. We will be measuring, weighing, etc. the pumpkins on Halloween. They will take the pumpkin home on Halloween afternoon.
3. Camarena celebrates Halloween with a Character Parade
- The students can wear their costumes in the morning on Monday 10/31 for Halloween! We will have a school-wide parade first thing in the morning, and parents are welcome to stay and watch. It’s a great event!!
- Please no masks, face paint or weapons of any kind.
- After the parade, the students will TAKE OFF their costumes for the rest of the day. If at all possible, please have your children wear clothes underneath their costumes so they do not have to change in the bathroom. Also if you are available to stick around to help your child change clothes, I would greatly appreciate it!