We are so excited to explore the zoo tomorrow! We have learned so much about animals this year. Now we can put our knowledge to the test!
- Arrive at school at 8:15 am (Dismissal will be at 2:30 pm, usual time)
- Wear tennis shoes, a sweatshirt, and comfortable clothing for walking.
- Bring a water bottle and a snack (put snack in your lunch bag)
- Students DO NOT need money (no extra activities or food can be bought).
- Bring a sack lunch (with your name on the bag)
- I will be getting a school lunch for the following students that signed up for one: Yousif, Damien, Maya, Daylen and Paola. The lunch consists of a sun-butter sandwich, carrots, chips, and milk. If your child will not like this, please opt to bring a sack lunch tomorrow, although their lunch card will already be charged, as we had to turn this paperwork in to the cafeteria ladies last week. It is a long day without food.
- Feel free to meet at school with the kids at 8:15 to get some papers, help with bathroom breaks, collect lunches and get any questions answered.
- Parents must drive and/or carpool, there is no room on the bus for adults. We will all enter at the zoo together so find our class while we wait for our tickets.
- Bring a backpack to hold lunches, water bottles, and sweatshirts for your buddy group.
- Complete assignment with your group. (I will provide pencils, a clipboard and the paper)
- We will leave the zoo at approximately 1:30 pm. Students will return on bus. You may check your child out at the zoo with me. You will need to fill out paperwork with me at the end of the field trip, but note that it will be marked as an unexcused absence.